The Home Automation Market by the Numbers

The home automation market is expected to reach over $71.8 Billion by 2017. 58% of that revenue will come from smart hardware devices like smart locks, lights, thermostats and sensors. The remaining 42% of the estimated home revenue will consist of Smart Services; SaaS revenue, installation, monitoring, etc.

home automation smart revenue

From a home security perspective, it is estimated that there will be over 700 Million smart home security devices shipped by 2019.

Smart Security Devices

The ‘Internet of Things’¬†will transform every aspect of our life and will add $1.7 Trillion in value added to the Global economy.

internet of things growth

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s